In A Week at the Shore, New York Times bestselling author Barbara Delinsky explores how lives and relationships are forever changed when three sisters reunite at their family Rhode Island beach house.
One phone call is all it takes to lure real estate photographer Mallory Aldiss back to her family Rhode Island beach home. It's been twenty years since she's been gone—running from the scandal that destroyed her parents' marriage, drove her and her two sisters apart, and crushed her relationship with her first love. But going home is fraught with emotional baggage—memories, mysteries and secrets abound.
Mal's thirteen-year-old daughter, Joy, has never been to the place where Mal's life was shaped and is desperate to go. Fatherless, she craves family and especially wants to spend time with the grandfather she barely knows.
In just seven watershed days on the Rhode Island coast three women will test the bonds of sisterhood, friendship and family, and discover the role that love and memory plays in defining their lives.
A Macmillan Audio production from St. Martin's Press
- New eBooks for Adults
- NOBLE's Most Popular Adult eBooks in 2021
- Mystery eBooks
- Science Fiction eBooks
- Fantasy eBooks
- History eBooks
- Always Available Adult eBooks
- No Waiting List eBooks
- See all
- Mystery Audiobooks
- Biography and Autobiography Audiobooks
- Business Audiobooks
- Listening to History
- Most Popular Audiobooks Available Now
- New Audiobooks for Kids
- NOBLE's Most Popular Adult Audiobooks in 2021
- 2021 Audie Award Finalists
- Always Available Adult Audiobooks
- No Waiting List Audiobooks
- Popular Audiobooks Under Three Hours
- Popular Audiobooks Between 3 and 5 Hours Long
- See all