Spend your winter on sunlit shores in the New York Times bestselling follow-up to Winter in Paradise, as secret lives and new loves emerge under the bright Caribbean sky.
A year ago, Irene Steele had the shock of her life: her loving husband, father to their grown sons and successful businessman, was killed in a helicopter crash. But that wasn't Irene's only shattering news: he'd also been leading a double life on the island of St. John, where another woman loved him, too.
Now Irene and her sons are back on St. John, determined to learn the truth about the mysterious life—and death—of a man they thought they knew. Along the way, they're about to learn some surprising truths about their own lives, and their futures.
Lush with the tropical details, romance, and drama that made Winter in Paradise a national bestseller, What Happens in Paradise is another immensely satisfying page-turner from one of America's most beloved and engaging storytellers.
- New eBooks for Adults
- NOBLE's Most Popular Adult eBooks in 2021
- Mystery eBooks
- Science Fiction eBooks
- Fantasy eBooks
- History eBooks
- Always Available Adult eBooks
- No Waiting List eBooks
- See all
- Mystery Audiobooks
- Biography and Autobiography Audiobooks
- Business Audiobooks
- Listening to History
- Most Popular Audiobooks Available Now
- New Audiobooks for Kids
- NOBLE's Most Popular Adult Audiobooks in 2021
- 2021 Audie Award Finalists
- Always Available Adult Audiobooks
- No Waiting List Audiobooks
- Popular Audiobooks Under Three Hours
- Popular Audiobooks Between 3 and 5 Hours Long
- See all