A fairy tale for any age, Jen Wang's The Prince and the Dressmaker will steal your heart.
Paris, at the dawn of the modern age:
Prince Sebastian is looking for a bride—or rather, his parents are looking for one for him. Sebastian is too busy hiding his secret life from everyone. At night he puts on daring dresses and takes Paris by storm as the fabulous Lady Crystallia—the hottest fashion icon in the world capital of fashion!
Sebastian's secret weapon (and best friend) is the brilliant dressmaker Frances—one of only two people who know the truth: sometimes this boy wears dresses. But Frances dreams of greatness, and being someone's secret weapon means being a secret. Forever. How long can Frances defer her dreams to protect a friend? Jen Wang weaves an exuberantly romantic tale of identity, young love, art, and family.
This title has Common Core connections.
- New eBooks for Adults
- NOBLE's Most Popular Adult eBooks in 2021
- Mystery eBooks
- Science Fiction eBooks
- Fantasy eBooks
- History eBooks
- Always Available Adult eBooks
- No Waiting List eBooks
- See all
- Mystery Audiobooks
- Biography and Autobiography Audiobooks
- Business Audiobooks
- Listening to History
- Most Popular Audiobooks Available Now
- New Audiobooks for Kids
- NOBLE's Most Popular Adult Audiobooks in 2021
- 2021 Audie Award Finalists
- Always Available Adult Audiobooks
- No Waiting List Audiobooks
- Popular Audiobooks Under Three Hours
- Popular Audiobooks Between 3 and 5 Hours Long
- See all