Six days ago, astronaut Mark Watney became one of the first people to walk on Mars.
Now, he's sure he'll be the first person to die there.
After a dust storm nearly kills him and forces his crew to evacuate while thinking him dead, Mark finds himself stranded and completely alone with no way to even signal Earth that he's alive--and even if he could get word out, his supplies would be gone long before a rescue could arrive.
Chances are, though, he won't have time to starve to death. The damaged machinery, unforgiving environment, or plain-old "human error" are much more likely to kill him first.
But Mark isn't ready to give up yet. Drawing on his ingenuity, his engineering skills--and a relentless, dogged refusal to quit--he steadfastly confronts one seemingly insurmountable obstacle after the next. Will his resourcefulness be enough to overcome the impossible odds against him?
- Popular eBooks Available Now
- Mystery eBooks
- Science Fiction eBooks
- Fantasy eBooks
- New eBooks for Adults
- You Are What You Eat (eBooks)
- Taking Control of Your Time, Your Money, Your Mind, Your Life (eBooks)
- History eBooks
- Current Events
- Romance Ebooks for Valentine's Day
- New Books for Kids
- See all
- Always Available Audiobooks
- Mystery Audiobooks
- Biography and Autobiography Audiobooks
- Business Audiobooks
- History Audiobooks
- Popular Fiction Audiobooks Available Now
- Fitness and Nutrition Audiobooks
- Popular Audiobooks Available Now
- Women's History Month: Audiobooks
- Romance Audiobooks for Valentine's Day
- New Audiobooks for Kids
- New Audiobooks for Adults
- See all