This Newbery Medal winner that has a fantastic puzzle at its heart has been called "smart and mesmerizing," (The New York Times), "superb" (The Wall Street Journal), and "incandescent" (The Washington Post).
When Miranda starts receiving mysterious notes, she doesn't know what to do.
The notes tell her that she must write a letter, a true story, and that she can't share her mission with anyone—not even her best friend, Sal.
It would be easy to ignore the strange messages, except that whoever is leaving them has an uncanny ability to predict the future. If that's the case, then Miranda has an even bigger problem—because the notes tell her that someone is going to die, and she might be too late to stop it.
"Lovely and almost impossibly clever." —The Philadelphia Inquirer
Winner of the Boston Globe–Horn Book Award for Fiction
A New York Times Bestseller and Notable Book
- Mystery eBooks
- Biography and Memoirs eBooks
- Science Fiction eBooks
- Fantasy eBooks
- Read Along Books
- New eBooks
- You Are What You Eat (eBooks)
- Taking Control of Your Time, Your Money, Your Mind, Your Life (eBooks)
- Romances for Valentine's Day
- History eBooks
- Current Events
- Popular eBooks Available Now
- New Audiobooks
- Popular Audiobooks Available Now
- Mystery Audiobooks
- Biography and Autobiography Audiobooks
- Business Audiobooks
- History Audiobooks
- Fitness and Nutrition Audiobooks
- Women's History Month: Audiobooks